- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Hancock is not only a physician but also an educator, having taught across the age spectrum from being an elementary school teacher to being a professor in schools of public health and medicine. Her webinars offer a free, accessible, and informative way for anyone to access her engaging wellness programs. Webinars are seminars that take place over the internet and simply require a web-enabled computer and access to a phone line or VoIP.
Are you a corporation looking to empower and motivate your employees? Dr. Hancock offers corporate webinars too! Contact CRC Wellness Center for more information!
- Bringing Healthy and Sexy Back: Guide to Cleansing
- New Year, New You: 10 Ways to Jump Start Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Supple-what?: Your Guide to Supplements and the Evidence Behind Them
- Your Body, Your Health: Know Your Numbers an Risk for Disease
- Nutrition 101: The Basics (Macronutrients)
- Nutrition 102: The Basics Part II (Micronutrients and Their Role in Maintaining Great Health)
- Nutrition Know-How: 10 Easy Steps to Improve Your Health
- Your Body is Your Temple: Medical Complications of Unhealthy Lifestyles
- Eat This, Not That: The Food-Disease Connection
- You Are What You Eat: Making Healthy Choices in This Fast Food World
- What's The Hype with Hypertension: Blood Pressure Control with Diet and Exercise
- How Sweet It Is-NOT!: Diabetes Risks, Complications, and Management
- Be Still My Heart: Heart Disease and You