- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We partner with our clients to create personalized nutrition and wellness programs. We aim to provide the knowledge and skills for our clients to take empowered action towards achieving healthier lifestyles. Dr. Hancock takes a very holistic approach to nutrition counseling, focusing not only on foods put into the body, but all of the other factors present in daily life, such as career, relationships, spirituality, and physical health, which may affect one's full health potential. Our clients seek out her support for a variety of reasons, from improved diabetes control to enhancing their dietary choices. We provide a variety of services including:
- Cleanse/Detox Programs
- Metabolic Rate Analysis
- Dietary Guidance to Improve Chronic Diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension
- Modified Elimination diets to control Chronic Inflammatory states, such as migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, and joint pains
- Natural Medicinal Supplementation
- Kitchen/Pantry Clean-Out
- Dr Hancock will come to your house (within 15 miles of CRC) and clean out your kitchen/pantry to make room for your real food
- Grocery Shopping Tour
- 1 Hour one-on-one shopping date with Dr. Hancock at a local grocery store (within 5 miles of CRC)
- Includes a Grocery List and Grocery Guide
- Includes topics such as reading nutrition labels, determining mystery
We also offer Community Nutrition Classes so check out our Events tab for upcoming programs!